Do you want a safe and demarcated place for your child? A pack and play,…
BUY A PILLOW? READ OUR GUIDE
Yo are going to buy a new pillow but do not know what to choose? Then you came the right place. Read our article:
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THE PILLOW YOURS BEFORE BUYING
1. The first thing to consider when choosing a good pillow is the way you sleep. If you usually sleep on their backs, it is advisable to purchase a not very thick pillow, since, in this case, the pad acts as a support for the neck and head, and no treatment for certain ailments. The bamboo memory foam pillow is highly recommended
2. Conversely, if you sleep on your side, the pad should be thick enough so that the neck does not lean on the shoulder, causing ailments and discomfort, and do it on the pillow. In this case, the purpose of the pad is to get the neck is maintained on the axis of the column, and no lower than would be the case if not thick enough.
3. And if you sleep face down, the best choice is a soft, thin and flexible pillow. People who adopt this sleeping posture often embrace the pillow or catch, it is why a feather or synthetic fibers are ideal to adapt the filling and place it where needed.
4. The filling of the pillow is another aspect you should take into consideration when you go to choose the right pillow. Feather pillows or synthetic fibers are very flexible and can look perfect precisely because of this, but are only recommended for those who sleep on their stomachs and not suffer any neck or back ailments.
5. The pillows with memory system are highly recommended because they adapt fully to you. These pillows are perfect for people who move around a lot when they sleep. With these features, we found the pillows latex and viscoelastic. Latex pillows are soft texture, viscoelastic, however, have more firmness and therefore greater adaptability.
6. The drawback of latex pillows is that, besides having less firm and flexibility, require constant ventilation. It is necessary to air them and flip them over so that the latex will not be deformed, generate moisture and breed bacteria. With the viscoelastic, this does not happen because the material they use already has a ventilation system itself. Besides offering a perfect rest, memory foam pillows are ideal for all those who suffer from cervical ailments, back pain, migraines or headaches, for its excellent adaptability, firmness, and pressure exerted on the affected areas. There are even memory foam pillows specially designed to treat cervical problems.
7. Finally, when choosing a pillow, not your whim price since choosing the cheapest pillow would be a big mistake. Low-cost pillows tend to be of poor quality and therefore harmful to health and wellness. Buy the right pad, despite having a higher cost; it is a long-term investment for its durability and resistance. The low cost, however, you must change a year or year.
Support head and neck
Here is a quick test you can do in a store to try a new pillow or to check your pad to see if the support is correct and Conforms to your body:
- Stand next to a wall as if you were lying on the mattress. For example, if you sleep on your back, holding With His BackAgainst the wall, if you sleep on your side, stand next to the wall, if you sleep face down, stand to face the wall.
- Now rest your head Against the wall. Notice how the spine, neck and head are not aligned. The work of the pillow is to fill the extra gap.
- Place a pillow Between your head and the wall and observe the alignment of the spine from the neck to the back.
Is this a straight or bent? Do you feel comfortable or uncomfortable? Would you be happy to spend 8 hours in estate position?
If the pillow works perfectly, it will Provide a straight line With the neck. This Indicates That the head, neck and spine aligned and are Properly supported. If not, it is not the right pillow for you.
Choosing the best pillow depends on each person and their unique needs rest because a third of our lives spent sleeping. For more information, visit http://www.bedtimefriends.com/